Saturday, February 18, 2012

Clear2GO Water Bottle with Filter

Customer Reviews


My girlfriend and I both got a water bottle in order to stop having to buy water, since the water in our area is kind of strong tasting. At first, we were kind of upset at how the bottle always seemed to leak from around the lid, but we soon came up with a couple of tips:
- Don't overtighten the top when you screw it on. I believe this deforms the top of the bottle and causes it to leak, since the bottle plastic is not as rigid as other bottles.
- If you squeeze the bottle, don't squeeze too hard. I've found that just sucking on the top produces the best results, but when you squeeze it, you can't squeeze too hard or else the water flow rate is too much for the filter and it leaks out of the lid seal.
With these two things in mind, the water bottles have become the greatest thing to have with us, as even the most horrible tasting water becomes drinkable. I'd highly recommend these to anyone. They drastically reduce the taste of chemicals in the water and do a really good job of filtering.

This product is good, but like most anything, has its flaws. I could go on repeating all the pros about it like everyone else has said (save money, landfills, etc...) but I will instead list the cons that I have thus far encountered.
It is difficult to squeeze, but in no way is it "impossible" like some say. Also, you need to realize that THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL WATER BOTTLE. Do not expect water to come pouring out at lightning speed. Its filtered! Just like water filter pitchers and most filters, it filters SLOWLY. Therefore, you need to be realistic when purchasing this filter water bottle. It filters a good amount at an appropriate speed, I feel. In regards to those two "problems", I typically sip while squeezing and really cannot complain that much and its not why I subtracted one star.
My main complaint is it leaking. It leaks no matter how hard or light you squeeze. In the picture on here (zoom WAY in), you seem a little "tab" type thing on the top of the bottle next to the spout. Well for some stupid reason, its holes (I can only assume to let air back in after squeezing it out) so water drips out of them. When I first used it, I was constantly dripping water all over my chest. The only way I found around it is to cover it with my top lip when drinking, or open my mouth wide when squeezing it in air to let the drips fall in my mouth. SO frustrating at first.
I have only had this shortly so who knows how it will stand the test of time, but so far I like it! Hope this helps. :)

Product Features

  • 24-Ounce Capacity
  • 1 Filter included, BPA Free
  • Filters 100 gallons of tap water
  • Refill over 500 time before filter change is required
Clear2GO Water Bottle with Filter

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B002VPRKSC
  • Item model number: CWB200

Price : $9.95
You Save : $0.55 (5%)
Clear2GO Water Bottle with Filter

Product Description


Amazon.com
The Clear2Go water bottle provides clean, filtered water straight from the tap, providing you with clean water while saving you money on bottled water (not to mention reducing the plastic bottle load at the landfill). The Clear2Go replaceable filter improves the taste and smell of water by reducing aesthetic chlorine and removing 99.9 percent of microbial cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia. As you pour the water, the filter works by attracting and blocking particulates. One filter can process up to 100 gallons of water, which is equal to 757 store-bought 16.9-ounce water bottles. And because the filter is incorporated right into the bottle, the Clear2Go provides convenient and hassle-free clean water wherever and whenever you need it. The 24-ounce bottle is completely BPA-free, features an easy-squeeze "fast flow" valve for speedy hydration on the go, and comes complete with one filter.
Clear2Go filters employ NanoCeram NASA-derived technology that attracts and blocks particulates such as cryptosporidium and giardia from passing through the filter. It reduces chlorine taste and odor in the water you drink by 83.8 percent and is certified by the WQA to exceed the minimum NSF/ANSI standard requirements--both Standard 42 for the reduction of aesthetic chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates, and Standard 53 for the reduction of turbidity and cysts (cryptosporidium and giardia).
Features ; Benefits:
  • Removes 99.9 percent of microbial cysts including cryptosporidium and giardia
  • Reduces aesthetic chlorine taste and odor by 83.8 percent
  • 1 filter purifies 100 gallons of water; equal to 757 16.9-ounce water bottles
  • NanoCeram NASA-derived filter technology attracts and blocks particulates from passing through filter


  • Easy to use; filters water as you pour
  • Fills at any tap water source
  • First filter included
  • Fast flow easy-squeeze feature offers speedy hydration
  • 24-ounce capacity
  • Made of durable Tritan material that's 100 percent BPA-free



List Price : $10.50
Clear2GO Water Bottle with Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment