Customer Reviews
I think this is a great bottle and was just what I was looking for at the gym: great look, large opening to easily mix a pre-workout drink, nice grip, locking tip. The only problem I had was with the tip. I unlocked it once and went to pull it up to take a drink and the entire tip yanked right out. I though it was broken but was able to put the tip back in, but now need to handle it very gingerly. When I'm working out, I'm used to just yanking up the spouts on plastic water bottles, taking a drink and mashing it back down. Never had a problem with the cheap plastic version. I was pretty surprised that this one was so sensitive. (BTW, the cap and spout on this are plastic too)
Best so far. Someone finally figured out how to be able to suck on the bottle and get a clean flow of liquid out, instead of having to stop and make that obnoxious disconnect noise. This check valve works fine.
Also, the paint on the bottle doesn't chip like the some of the other brands do. I use this thing everyday and wash it in the dishwasher-even though I don't think you are supposed to, and haven't had any problems yet.
Product Features
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B003URRC0G
- Item model number: .75 litre bottle
Price : $14.49 - $29.95

Product Description
reusable eco-hydration bottle

No comments:
Post a Comment