Customer Reviews
These are really nice bottles, they keep the water cold for long periods of time, my only complaint (even though I did expect this) is the mouth piece of the bottle is aluminum as well so I got a slight metallic taste with each sip, but as I said I was expecting this. Since I usually fill this and keep it on my desk to drink through out the day I solved that issue by just keeping a glass as well and pouring small amounts in to the glass to drink, this also helps keep the liquid colder longer as it lessens the amount of openning and closing.
I really like the refrigerator tray. I know it is a small feature that many will not use, but for me it was great. I like the fact that they are organized in my refrigerator and ready to go on demand. Having it in a hurry is what I liked about bottled water. I found that the water gets metallic tasting if left for more than a few days, that is the only reason for the less than 5 rating. But as long as I rotate out the bottles and keep the water fresh, they are just what I needed to be able to grab a bottle on the go. Fill them up when I have a moment, and grab them when I am in a hurry.
Product Features
- Ideal reusable water bottle for on-the-go activities
- BPA free; reduces plastic waste in landfill
- Fridge tray included
- Holds 16-ounce of liquid
- Dishwasher safe
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 8.5 x 14.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B002D8YVW0
- Item model number: 00178
Price : $22.00
You Save : $7.99 (27%)

Product Description
Set of five 16-ounce reusable, BPA-free bottles. This is water bottle recycling at its best! Fit in a specially-designed tray that slides neatly into your fridge. Dishwasher safe water bottles are ideal for a variety of indoor/outdoor activities. This high end set is made from Aluminum and comes equipped with a looped sport lid for easy attaching on the go.
List Price :

Related Product
Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water BottleSport Berkey Portable Water Purifier
No comments:
Post a Comment